Arrival and meeting, explanation of the orography and the environment.
Origin of the vineyard and varieties.
Entrance to the winery and explanation of the elaboration.
Aperitif & Gastronomic Experience.
- ―Gilda: Chilli pepper from Ibarra with Cantabrian anchovies and olives.
- ―Home-Smoked Salmon.
- ―Homemade salted anchovies from the Bay of Biscay.
- ―Idiazabal Designation of Origin Cheese.
- ―Fried Hake block.
- ―Iberian ham croquettes.
- ―Fried Txistorra.
- ―Breaded veal snouts.
- ―Beans from Tolosa.
- ―Hake and Scorpionfish Cake.
- ―Grilled squid.
- ―Roasted and boneless “Lumagorri” farmhouse chicken with vegetables.
- ―French toast with custard.
- ―Txakoli Rosé, White Txakoli, water and coffee
*The dishes may suffer variations on products depending on the season